(Dream) Travel Plans After The Pandemic

Tuesday, January 26, 2021



Oh, life. 

 
As a result of the pandemic I've lost precious time of my 24th year, 6 months to be exact.
Turning 25 in September continued the feeling but without the apathy.  

However a wonderful thing happened during the lockdown that encouraged a light at the end of the tunnel. 
My mother handed me an envelope with the United Postal services logo centered. 

Low and behold, my passport.

Anticipation for 2020 to be a jet-setting, 4c, voyeur gal was quickly put to a halt, but as I held the blue book it gave me a glimmer of hope. 

You'll get there soon I told myself.

We all will get there soon! 

The benefit is we have all this time to plan our trips so that when the day comes we'll be booked and ready. Here's a list of the places I want to go after the pandemic. Maybe this could give a idea of where to go next:

Taiwan


Cities: Taichung, Hualian, Taipei
  • Chinese- I've been learning Mandarin for 3 years now(four in March 2021), and have a very...very long way to go. I didn't choose the hanyu life the hanyu life chose me, and although Taiwanese is more so spoken in Taiwan, I too would like to endeavor in that.  
  • Nature- Taiwan is full of tropical areas, and lush green hills. The island really is a beauty. 
  • Food- Does this need an explanation? 
  • Night Markets/Shopping
Soup Dumplings in Taichung




England


Cities: London, Birmingham, Manchester
  • Shopping- Before Primark made to U.S it was exclusive U.K and I always wanted to go
  • Fashion- Going to U.K makes me want to want to wear heeled chunky boots, red lip and checkered patterns. 
  • Breakfast/Tea- Ya'll really be eating beans and toast? I'd like to try.
  • As of recent, The Great British Bakeoff has become my place of comfort
London, U.K


South Korea



Cities: Busan, Seoul, Hongdae

  • Jeju Island- it's been my top for a long time. It's full of quirks and novice yet you can't help but bask in the beauty of it---almost poetic huh    
  • Shopping-the shops, the shops, the shops. Oh, and Style Nanda in the flesh.
  • Food- Korean food is top tier, the flavors are fireworks on your taste buds. 

Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea



Spain


Cities: Majorca, Madrid, Andalucia
  • I want to wear a red lip + dress combo everyday I'm there.
  • The food! Authentic Spanish food
  • I want strut like I mean it, free my mind. The Cheetah Girls paved the way, obviously.
  • The countryside of Spain if filled with beautiful scenery
Barcelona, Spain (Cheetah Girls 2: A cultural reset)



Japan



Cities: Tokyo, Osaka, Hokkiado
  • I wrote down, everything, however that's too vague but also I'm not kidding when I say EVERYTHING about Japan I would like to experience. The positives of course.;
  • Disney World, Universal Studios, and do they still have the Attack on Titan attraction?
  • The bullet train
  • Food is a constant for all of these countries, but FOOD
Osaka, Japan

___________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote these places down because they seem most realistic as a travel newbie. I can't wait to eventually get there! What are some places you definitely want to check out? Any travel tips? Let's continue to stay safe and keep the vision clear!

xoxo Nabia

 

1 comment

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! https://sites.google.com/view/making-sense-of-2020s/making-way-across-anti-pandemic-plans

    ReplyDelete

© Nabia Rae. Powered by amashupthemes.com