Obsessed: Instagrams #1

Monday, September 14, 2015

If you want to be inspired check out these Instagram pages that have moved my spirit and hopefully moves yours. 



@Higu_Nichi

A Japanese cat page for all the cat aesthetic lovers! It showcases this beautiful white cat and adorable pug! I mean obviously.


@blackgirlsinflora


Representation is so important. I think this page is inspiring, It shows us that black girls are pretty too! What else could be more beautiful than melanin and nature?

@ADRIENNERAQUEL


Her feed is so satisfying. She has the best eye for color and another plus, she lives in New York!

@pretendhealthfreak


She has such a nice sense of humor, her captions make me literally lol. She comes up with cool names for her dishes, which are all VEGAN. Although I'm not vegan, I really enjoying following recipes, and the meals always look so good!
Update: It’s with a heavy heart to say that Sarah the one who owns the page passed away Feb. 2016. Such a beautiful person :(

@sensitiveblackperson


SHE GIVES ME LIFE. No literally, she da best. Her style is super cool, and she makes these awesome collages like above. Just totally carefree black girl.

Thank you guys for reading my favorite instagrams at the moment. If you have any recs, put them down below! Even if it's yourself!

xoxo
Nabia

Post a Comment

© Nabia Rae. Powered by amashupthemes.com