Super Mini: Get to Know Me

Friday, April 26, 2019


No one:

Me: So I guess this is hello!




你好!

I'm extremely excited writing this right now.

Not only am I being proactive(finally!) but its been over 1000 days since I've written anything on this blog.

It's seriously like a hidden treasure to me.

That dollar that you find in your pocket after you've finished laundry.

I've missed writing.

So this is hello.

Hello to you reading this...

Hello to the blogger world...

Hello to the inner creative that's been tucked away for so long.


Here's an introduction:

1. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
I'd like to think of myself as Explorative. I am always invested in a research of a random topic or theory. Expanding my mind has always been of upmost importance and ignorance drives me crazy!

2. Favorite Color?
Every shade of blue. A dash of yellow. Love a nice gray. Ride or die black.

3.What expectations do I have for myself?
To be myself always, not dim my light and show love to everyone and all things. Always keep focused on the more important things!


xxNabia

Post a Comment

© Nabia Rae. Powered by amashupthemes.com